Horseback Archery in Unesco

Alles was nicht in eine der anderen Kategorien passt.
Antworten
Steppenreiter

Horseback Archery in Unesco

Beitrag von Steppenreiter » 12.11.2008, 11:04

Hier die Mail von unseren Freunden aus Korea:

To my fellows who loves the horseback archery;
I am pleased to inform the good news to you who are the leaders of the horseback archery of each country.  November 7th of 2008, Koran government, where the international martial art federation head office is located, has announced UNESCO has authorized and selected ‘the traditional martial art’ in UNESCO’s NGO division in order to preserve and improve the international culture and heritages.  Now, it only needs the process of the final confirmation by UNESCO’s meeting in the May of 2010.  Authorized by UNESCO, we may expect lots of support for the international horseback archery competition, and I would like to suggest to all of you to do our best for the UNESCO’s support to our competitions.

Probably in the time of next year’s competition to be held in Korea, we may announce the details of the UNESCO issue and conclusion at the horseback archery federation meeting in 2009, and we should have lots of discussion for the development our competition.  It is very important and will bring a bright future for our federation, and we all may have to try our best for UNESCO authorization.

Also, please be informed that one of the Korea’s best sports marketing company, The Sports and Culture Co., Ltd. (TSC), has joined our project as professional marketing agency for our competition development and horseback archery’s market expansion in Korea.  TSC will assist the UNESCO works also, our international communications and Seoul City Government issue so that we can move our competition in Seoul, which we expect lots of audience and big growth of the competition in Korea.

With my best regards,

Young Sup  Kim from Korea

SnowyOwl

Re: Horseback Archery in Unesco

Beitrag von SnowyOwl » 12.11.2008, 11:56

Highly interesting!

Antworten

Zurück zu „Bogenreiten Sonstiges“