Duel in China First recorded competition

General archery board.
Antworten
PeterOStecher

Duel in China First recorded competition

Beitrag von PeterOStecher » 30.05.2016, 20:55

In 2015 I had the opportunity to get hired for a TV-Duel in China – to compete against Olympic Games Winner 2008 Zhang Juanjuan, China, vs. Bowman Peter O. Stecher, Austria. The show was a great adventure and a way to get in touch with the Chinese culture and the nice people I got to know during the one week stay in Nanjing.

I took two 66" Howard Hill Archery longbows with me, one 50@27" and one 65@26" - the 50-pounder was the better choice for this kind of moving target shooting for me. I had to make me a supply of 30 indentical arrows with lighted nocks tuned for fast nocking, because the exact challenge was not clear till we arrived at the studios - if the competition would include fast shooting in a given time or so...

Find more here:https://classic-archer.com/2015/02/19/first-recorded-competition-in-history-olympic-games-winner-2008-zhang-juanjuan-china-vs-classic-bowman-peter-o-stecher-austria/
Watch the whole show here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_t1l52ztA_E
Dateianhänge
OlympicGamesWinnerZhang JuanjuanChinaPeterOStecherAustria.jpg
Zuletzt geändert von PeterOStecher am 30.05.2016, 22:43, insgesamt 3-mal geändert.

Anasazi

Re: Duel in China First recorded competition

Beitrag von Anasazi » 30.05.2016, 21:46

Sach mal Peter, läuft es mit deiner sonstigen Webpräsenz nicht so gut?
Oder warum ist fast bei jedem Beitrag von dir ein Link auf deine Website dabei!?

PeterOStecher

Re: Duel in China First recorded competition

Beitrag von PeterOStecher » 30.05.2016, 21:56

Please, don't click, if you don't like to, or if you got no interest in the theme, Anasazi - would you prefer, if I copy and paste the data to publish them here? Btw. my web-sites are well visited, no problem with traffic, really, most folks, believe it or not, like my articles. 8)

Enjoy & Shoot Straight!

Antworten

Zurück zu „Archery“